Monday, May 28, 2012

Floors, furniture, appliances!

The floors are down, the furniture is moved in, and the appliances are hooked up.  We are slowly unpacking boxes and starting to make the house look more like a "home."  We've been staying there since last Thursday but are by no means "moved in."  Last night Anthony got the crib put together.  It has been killing me since I bought it a few months ago that it had to stay in the box until we found a place to live.  I was so tickled to be able to get it together and start working on the nursery!


I finally got most of my kitchen stuff unpacked today and out of the living room.  It bugs me to have all of the clutter even though I know we are in the process of moving.  I got the majority of the nursery put together as well with Mom's help.  The rest of the house is just sorta pieced together, and eventually things will get hung on the wall.  My Dad's next project is to make a headboard out of the shutters we used at the wedding to display our pictures.  I can't wait to see how it looks.

Here are a few new pictures of the progress.












-Megan

2 comments:

  1. Megan, your new home is looking just lovely! You've done a lot in such a short amount of time! Love all the curtains you've sewn. Very pretty! Can't wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! It still has a long ways to go, but I am just thankful to be in!

      Delete