Thursday, March 15, 2012

25 Weeks Pregnant!


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 18 pounds--its obvious my appetite is back!
 Maternity clothes? Yes!  I don't see why people make such a big deal about wearing them, they are pretty comfy.
Stretch marks?
Nope.
Best moment this week: Going to register for the baby shower with Mom.
Miss anything: Being able to sleep on my stomach!
Movement:
All day every day
  Food cravings: Oreos and Teriyaki Wings :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Reflux occasionally

Have you started to show yet:
Yessum
  Gender:  Baby boy!
Labor Signs: I hope not!  I have been having braxton hicks for weeks though.
  Belly Button in or out? Halfway in, halfway out
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)

Looking forward to: Getting in the house so I can start decorating the nursery.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment